IMPROVES AND MAINTAINS YOUR HORSES OPTIMAL HEALTH…
The advantages of horse walkers are numerous. In this post we aim to summarised them starting with the advantages for you horse:
- Back: better development of the back muscles
- Muscles: keeps muscle cells healthier by better blood saturation and slows down ageing.
- Brain: increases blood saturation, resulting in improved alertness, brightness, and intellect.
- Lungs: Increases blood saturation and so improves the oxygen supply and removal of carbon dioxide.
- Heart: strengthens the heart muscles, resulting in higher efficiency, lower pulse rate and blood pressure.
- Reflexes: faster, improved correction in the case of a false step or imminent fall.
- Colic: highly effective for prevention and cure.
- Bones: strengthens, thus better defence against pathogens and cancer cells.
ADVANTAGES OF HORSE WALKERS FOR YOU AS A HORSE OWNER…
Convenient for you as a horse owner:
- Easily and time effectively warm-up and cool down your horse pre and post-training.
- Exercise multiple horses at the same time.
- You can control the speed at which your horse exercises to suit their ability and help them recover from injury.
- Improve your horses’ condition and stamina to help you achieve better success together
- Free moving exercise, no need for lunging on a lunge line.
- Character: focused tempo training, controlling how hard you push your horse.
- Quality of their legs: Improves their bone tissue through short, intense stimulation, known as interval training.
- Coordination: varying the movements through different speed levels.
- Suppleness: reduction in stiffness.
- Reflexes: improvements encourage reduced proneness to injury.
Molenkoning Horse Walkers can be a valuable addition to a livery, offering you the opportunity to provide your stable renter extra facilities and with it the ability to add additional income. Read more here and for even more info visit Molenkoning.com