RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
Last updated [16/01/2020]
We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for store credit, an exchange or a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be returned within 7 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in be new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01490736323 to discuss reasons for return. Evidence of defective or damage must be provided, if the return is agreed by both parties a delivery or pick up will be arranged to return purchased goods back to:
Cheval Liberté UK
Trewyn Fawr Farm
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return/ exchange. Please allow at least 10 working days to process returns. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email or telephone when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Bespoke/ Made to measure goods.
- Goods that have been delivered with no applicable faults.
- Goods that have been damaged post-delivery.
- Refund/exchange is applied for 7 days or less before the stated delivery date.
- Goods were discounted at the point of sale.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
Cheval Liberté UK: 01490736323
- Cost of delivery is non-refundable.
- Cheval Liberté UK has the right to reject return claim if goods pass review quality checks.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: