The Molenkoning Solarium is dedicated to improving the well-being of a horse, focusing on the development of its physical, emotional, and physiological state.
Why use a Molenkoning Solarium?
- Promotion offull relaxation and recovery after training
- Faster drying process which reduces the falling ill
- Improves elasticity of the muscles. It is highly recommended as a “warm up” before training or a competition.
- Better physical and psychological condition
- Strengthened immune system
- Healthy, shiny coat
- Improved skin condition
- Less muscular pain in the saddle area
- Relief from sore or tender backs
- Increased blood and oxygen supply
Infrared lights are proven to improve circulation, helping the rapid absorption of sugar by the muscles and the quick disposal of lactic acid; as a result the performance of the horse is vastly improved.
Our solariums feature 15 or 20 infrared lamps. Each lighting segment is furnished with 5 lamps and a ventilator. The infra-red lamps are not damaged by the damp environment generated from the horse, due to the open construction of the system. Fresh air is drawn through the back of the solarium and is passed through the lamp conduits thus creating a dual function; cooling the lamps whilst drying the horse quickly.