Recycled Plastic Tongue and Groove Panels
We now offer our Standard range stable frontages and partitions panelled in an exceptionally strong and durable recycled plastic alternative to oak or pine.
Wood has long been the best material for stable construction and it will continue to be the case for many people who like its traditional and natural appearance. However, for practical purposes, this plastic alternative offers all the strength of wood with many advantages including:
- No shrinkage - no gaps
- Will no splinter or crack
- Rot proof
- Resistant to acids and salts
- Exceptionally low maintenance
- Fully washable
- Environmentally friendly - made from high grade recycled plasic and fully recyclable. Free of toxic chemicals and don't have to be treated with environmentally harmful protectants
- Available in a range of colours - black, brown, green and grey
The pictures on the right shows frontage installations panelled in green recycled plastic tongue and groove boards.